Thursday, November 12, 2009

1 October 2009

It was basically a waste of time today.

Last night I felt really positive as it was a Paediatric Neurologist I was talking to and she was listening to everything I said but today we were back to Paediatricians and despite her looking awful they did their hammer tests (repeatedly on her feet as those weren't responding as they'd have liked) and blood pressure etc and said she seemed fine.

I'm so disappointed. I really can't see how they couldn't see she wasn't right.

They do think it could be related to her medicine, that maybe she can't tolerate that level of it so we've gone back down to 5mls twice daily to see if she settles.

She's been quite aggressive the last couple of days too with is not like Olivia at all.She had to have blood taken again and she only had some taken on Monday but for different things. She crys and struggles the whole time now as she knows what's coming.

It's horrible.I'm just fed up tonight and can't see us ever getting her sorted. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]