Thursday, November 12, 2009

6 October 2009

First the hospital cancelled Olivia's EEG yesterday and now the Pharmacy Inspectors cancelled today!!! I'm going to start shouting soon!

I'm going to be brave today and ask the Paediatrician to refer Olivia to a Paediatric Neurologist.

Well that didn't go down too well!!! The Paediatrician didn't take too kindly to me asking to refer Olivia to a Neurologist. He kept saying that I was aware he was speaking to a Neurologist and I said I just thought it might be beneficial to Olivia for her to see a Neurologist and for one to see her

He said it'll be weeks before she's seen and then added that his colleague who saw her the other day didn't think there was anything wrong with her!!!! I said "ok, thank you" and that was the end of that. I could cry! He's seen her seizures and confirmed them GGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I've phoned back his Secretary and said we need more Epilim but that depends on whether he shares his colleagues views and thinks she even needs it. She said she'll talk to him and phone back, probably tomorrow, and I asked her if she can ask him to refer Livvie to an Epilepsy Clinic aswell. I got a bit upset though so hopefully she could understand what I was saying

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]