Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 October 2010

I didn't take Olivia for her jabs after all.  I spoke to our Doctors surgery and they advised speaking to Olivia's Paediatrician about her vaccinations as there are a lot in one go, in each arm.

Unfortunately she's not doing so well either now so I guess it's just as well I didn't go ahead with the jabs or I'd have thought it was due to that.

For about 3 weeks now she's been staring again.  Not very often but she's definately been doing it.  In the car the other day she was staring and opening and closing her mouth but without purpose.

Yesterday she opened the fridge door and just stood there motionless staring.

The other day she kept looking at the tv then at our big photo on the fireplace, then back at the tv.  This continued for a while until she asked "is that the tv?" (pointing at the tv) and I said yes and she said "is it called tv?".  She was really confused.

She's also falling over more often again and her stutters been worse for a while.



I've added these photo's to show the difference between Olivia as she is normally and the last photo shows her when she's drifted off.  I snapped it but wasn't sure it would show how she loses her expression and her eye's aren't focused.
We're seeing her Paediatrician on Tuesday so hopefully he'll up her meds and stop this before it gets any worse.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]