Friday, November 20, 2009

20 November 2009

Well now I'm really disappointed.  I spoke to the Toxicologist (he was lovely and sounded like he wished he could help) and he said there wouldn't be anything they could do and he can't even think of anywhere for us to go next with this so it looks like I'm going to have to give up.

Why can't any one see that it might not be some freaky coincidence that she's suddenly developed Epilepsy following suspected swine flu but may be the adult dose of Tamiflu for a little 2.5 year old who had recovered from the flu for 3-4 days before having the seizures which just happened to be 4 days after taking too much Tamiflu.

I'm not in a happy place right now.  Just hope Livvie's been okay today.  Her stutter was so bad yesterday and this morning.  Grace keeps asking me what she's saying.

2 comments:

  1. (hugs) Donna. I do hope you get some answers soon and find out if the tamiflu played a part. I suppose timing can just be coincidental though - Isla developed a squint 2 weeks after a car crash and a week after a big bump to her head when falling out the buggy. It was coincidental though and they played no part. Just weird timing. Sus, x (suzi2!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, just popped over to say thanks for the comment on my blog - I'm so pleased Grace liked her card, thanks for letting me know :o)

    I really hope someone can come up with some answers for you - it must be so worrying and frustrating not knowing for definite. I hope Olivia will improve. Hugs to you all, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]