Monday, November 23, 2009

23 November 2009

On Friday I collected Olivia's prescription from the same Pharmacy for her 25mg Lamictal tablets and when I got home realised the label said 5mg Lamictal.

I phoned the Pharmacy Inspector and told her and she said if I want her to take this into consideration then we have to make another formal complaint but I told her I won't be doing that.  She said she will speak to them though.  I can't believe they haven't tightened up their procedures after what happened to Olivia.

She said the investigations nearly done it's now got to go to the panel to decide what happens from there.

I phoned the Pharmacist (the inspector asked me to) and told him about the latest mistake and he said it was a labelling error and that I can take the box back in to have the correct label put on.  I also told him Olivia is the child who had the adult dose of Tamiflu and he said 'oh, okay' and that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]