Sunday, November 29, 2009

29 November 2009

Poor Olivia hasn't had a good day today.  She had one of her passing out seizures in the car and then when we were shopping we were stood looking at some bags and she bent forwards and looked like she was going to do a roly-poly (which she wouldn't normally do let alone in the middle of a shop) and then fell forward and banged her head on the floor.  She was really shocked by it and I picked her up.  She didn't want me to put her down for ages afterwards.

A couple of days ago she kept falling over at the Childminders and she thought it was strange.  I'm going to speak to the Paediatrician tomorrow if I can to see if he thinks this is another new kind of seizure.

I might ask him how long he thinks it'll take her new dose of medicine to kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]