Wednesday, November 25, 2009

25 November 2009

I went on a First Aid course today held at Grace's school.  It was fantastic and has made me feel much more confident with regard to Olivia's seizures and if something happened like if her tongue blocked her airway. 

Until the course, it hadn't dawned on me that when Olivia passes out during a seizure she's actually unconsious.  It sounds worse like that.

I phoned the Pharmacy Inspector back to say we do want to complain about the wrong label on the packaging for her latest prescription.  Although it didn't cause any harm it shows that they aren't being more careful.  Everyone I've spoken to (including the First Aider who was a Nurse/Ward Sister for 20 years) said we should officially complain about it to have it added to our existing case.

I still can't believe the Pharmacist didn't say anything on the phone.  He could have asked to meet us or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]