Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9 February 2010

I had a call from the Pharmacy Inspector a couple of weeks ago to say that the Pharmacist is saying now that he hasn't made a mistake.  I'm fuming!!!!!  We were told the fact he'd made the mistake wasn't being disputed and now 5 months down the line he's managed to find that his stock records tally!!!  I've a right mind to go and see him and tell him exactly what we've been through to make him see what he did!!!

All we ever wanted was an apology.  I told the inspector that from the start.  We knew we'd never be able to prove that the overdose has caused all of Olivia's problems. 
The inspector said that as we haven't got the packet, it won't go to a Tribunal so basically he's gotten away with making a huge mistake.  Apparently she's had words with him but then he's made that other mistake since then with labelling the box up with the wrong strength so he clearly doesn't take any care.

I hate people who lie! If you make a mistake then put your hands up and say you've made a mistake.

Anyway, sorry about that big rant.  Olivia's still okay.  She's been having some staring episodes since the end of last week and I'm wondering if I should tell the Paediatrician so he can adjust her dose before things kick off again.  He did say the absences are to be watched.  The trouble is we keep kidding ourselves that she's daydreaming :-(

1 comment:

  1. If you receive this comment please contact me. jenjhickey@gmail.com my son was also given an overdose of tamiflu

    ReplyDelete

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]